Start a new career in sales at Henry Day Ford.
I know what you are thinking, "I don't know if I can sell cars" or "I want a steady paycheck, I can't work for commissions." Well you are in luck! We train and we don't pay on commission. We believe that we can train anyone how to sell cars, all we ask is for someone motivated, hardworking, ethical and willing to learn.
We do not negotiate with our guests. We believe in giving everyone the best price right up front. Your job would simply consist of finding out our guests needs and assisting them with their automotive purchase.
This is your opportunity to MAKE A LOT OF MONEY, WORK WITH GREAT PEOPLE AND LEARN A SKILL (THE ART OF SELLING).
- 18 years or older
- Valid driver license
- Clean driving record
- Previous and proven sales experience of any kind
- Personable and easy to talk to
- Confident; carries self well
- Committed to making this a career. Not looking for a quick fix
- Not a ship jumper. Not someone who hasn't kept a previous job for a good amount of time
- Realistic expectations about income, but still driven to succeed
- Paid Vacations
- Employee Pricing